The Clinic provides Comprehensive Assessment and Treatment for:
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis/Golfer's elbow
- Back/Neck pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Motor Vehicle Accident Rehabilitation
- Post Surgical Management
- And many other conditions and injuries...
Treatment methods include:
- Manual Mobilizations
- Neck and Lower Back Traction
- Individualized Exercise Programs
- Patient education
- Home exercise programs
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
The Physical Therapy Clinic at Queen's provides physical rehabilitation services to the Queen's and Kingston community while enhancing clinical education and research opportunities within the School of Rehabilitation Therapy.
For your convenience:
- No referrals necessary.
- Treatments are partially or fully covered by Extended Health Care Plans or Motor Vehicle Insurance Plans.
- Open to the public.
- Cash, personal cheques, Visa, Mastercard and debit cards are accepted.
Other Services available upon request:
Gait Analysis, Cybex/Isokinetic Testing, Ergonomic Assessment
The Clinic is wheelchair accessible from the O'Kill Street entrance and there is an elevator on the lower level to the first floor.