Cross Works Physiotherapy is a dynamic and growing, physiotherapist owned, private clinic located in beautiful Point Edward Ontario; nestled next to Sarnia on the shore of Lake Huron. We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, passionate and patient-centered physiotherapist.
We place a strong emphasis on patient experience, but this is only achieved by an amazing employee experience. Our “team first” model creates an unmatched work environment that allows everyone to succeed. We are excited to welcome someone who promotes a positive experience, patient centered care and evidence based practices.
What We Offer:
• A positive, friendly and flexible work environment
• One on one treatment sessions, with a 1hr assessments and 30-45 minute follow-ups.
• Brand new and well-equipped facility located adjacent to fitness centre
• FCAMPT owner/clinician with over 10 years of clinical experience who will provide mentorship opportunities.
• Competitive remuneration, commensurate with performance and experience
Our ideal candidate is someone who is:
• Registered and in good standing with the Ontario College of Physiotherapists
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Engaging in continuing education and skills development
• Positive, and will contribute to an excellent patient experience and workplace environment
• Acupuncture or Dry Needling (IMS) training would be an asset but not required
• Experience working with a wide range of clientele
• Exceptional work performance and attendance
• *New Grads are welcome to apply
This would be an excellent opportunity to grow your own personal practice and treatment style working within an encouraging environment alongside our established, FCAMPT Physiotherapist.
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com