Contributed By: Dr. Heather Aldersey
Queen’s School of Rehabilitation Therapy is pleased to announce that, with support from the Principal’s Development Fund, it will host Dr. Rory Cooper as a Visiting Scholar in April, 2015.
As the year draws to a close, we take the opportunity to look back on an exciting twelve months and forward to the challenges and opportunities that a new year holds. The School of Rehabilitation Therapy celebrated many successes in 2014: we welcomed new faculty and students, advanced research agendas, took on several exciting initiatives, and developed new communication platforms to bring the School closer to its many engaged stakeholders.
Welcome to Our Website 2015!
What’s new in our redesigned website?
• New images
• New navigation structure
• 16 new pages with new content (marked “NEW” in Our Site Map)
• New mobile-friendly responsive content design
• New features:
– Our Site Map was created to help you to find your pages in the new navigation structure
– Our News Blog
– Our link to QueensSRT Facebook page
– Our link to QueensSRT Twitter page